2308 Walke St,
Virginia Beach, VA 23451
- 3 Beds
- 1,667 sqft
Est. Value* : $435,000
- 3 Beds
- 1,667 sqft
2308 Walke St is a condominium unit in Virginia Beach, VA. This home was built in 1988 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,667 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $435,000. Frequently asked questions about 2308 Walke St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2308 Walke St is located in a community that is home to 41,487 residents, which has increased by 9.1% since 2000. 54.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2308 Walke St has a median household income of $68,173 and spends about $52,572 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2308 Walke St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 5.8%. Property crime risk is 11.2%, which is higher than the state average of 8.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2308 Walke St include Bayside 6th Grade Campus, and Frank W. Cox High. The average SAT score for this area is about 999 (495 for Math and 504 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1004.
- How’s the job market? About 56.4% of the residents near 2308 Walke St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2308 Walke St is about 36.7 degrees in January and 76.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 8.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2308 Walke St resides in an area with high flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2216 First Landing Lane,
$929,395 House For Sale
1805 Timberwood Ln.,
$520,000 House For Sale
1573 Quail Point Rd,
$1,399,000 House For Sale
3625 Sea Horse,
$340,000 House For Sale
4533 Church Point Place,
$629,000 House For Sale
1604 Laurel Lane,
$324,900 House For Sale
2417 Tranquility Ln,
$419,000 House For Sale
1856 N Streamline Drive,
$225,000 House For Sale
4744 Bridgeman Lane,
$224,700 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bayside 6th Grade Campus||6||344||26.8||12.8||5.66 mi|
|Great Neck Middle||6-8||1,185||70.8||16.7||0.81 mi|
|Frank W. Cox High||9-12||1,827||110.1||16.5||1.64 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.