7027 Circleview Dr,
Saint Louis, MO 63123
- 4 Beds
- 1,038 sqft
Est. Value* : $164,200
- 4 Beds
7027 Circleview Dr is a single family home in Saint Louis, MO. This home was built in 1952 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,038 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $164,200. Frequently asked questions about 7027 Circleview Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7027 Circleview Dr is located in a community that is home to 45,958 residents, which has decreased by -0.9% since 2000. 68.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.7%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.49%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7027 Circleview Dr has a median household income of $49,505 and spends about $42,679 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7027 Circleview Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.5%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 7027 Circleview Dr include Academy Of Entre Stdy@louverture, Beaumont Cte High School, and Buder Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1168.
- How’s the job market? About 64.1% of the residents near 7027 Circleview Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7027 Circleview Dr is about 27.1 degrees in January and 76.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 16.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7027 Circleview Dr resides in an area with low flood risk and high tornado risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6207 Pointview Lane,
$144,900 House For Sale
6806 Ravenscroft Drive,
$219,000 House For Sale
7041 Holly Hills Avenue,
$155,000 House For Sale
5234 Creighton Drive,
$195,000 House For Sale
$174,500 House For Sale
7121 Rhodes Avenue,
$175,000 House For Sale
$389,900 House For Sale
6529 Delor Street,
$675,000 House For Sale
7133 Holly Hills Avenue,
$145,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Academy Of Entre Stdy@louverture||6-8||180||16.5||10.9||5.33 mi|
|Beaumont Cte High School||9-12||551||34.8||15.8||7.43 mi|
|Buder Elementary||PK-5||390||30.2||12.8||1.57 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.