72 Quentin St,
Waterbury, CT 06706
- 3 Beds
- 1,512 sqft
Est. Value* : $126,900
- 3 Beds
- 1,512 sqft
72 Quentin St is a single family home in Waterbury, CT. This home was built in 1956 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,512 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $126,900. Frequently asked questions about 72 Quentin St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 72 Quentin St is located in a community that is home to 13,980 residents, which has decreased by -9.6% since 2000. 71.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.66%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 72 Quentin St has a median household income of $48,467 and spends about $42,067 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 72 Quentin St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 12.5%, which is higher than the state average of 6.5%. Property crime risk is 17.7%, which is higher than the state average of 8.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 72 Quentin St include Gilmartin School, and John F. Kennedy High School. The state average SAT score is 986.
- How’s the job market? About 52.6% of the residents near 72 Quentin St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 72 Quentin St is about 28.1 degrees in January and 73.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 39.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 72 Quentin St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
262 Spring lake Rd,
$151,000 House For Sale
116 Longmeadow Drive,
$89,000 House For Sale
60 Ramsey Ave,
$218,900 House For Sale
565 Sylvan Avenue,
$140,000 House For Sale
83 Linda Court,
$219,900 House For Sale
256 Wooster Street,
$187,999 House For Sale
125 Madison Street,
$145,000 House For Sale
45 Lines Hill Street,
$244,900 House For Sale
64 Donovan Court,
$249,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Gilmartin School||PK-8||473||31||15.2||0.33 mi|
|John F. Kennedy High School||9-12||1,252||91.6||13.6||2.29 mi|
|Waterbury Career Academy||9-12||865||65||13.3||2.63 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.