7201 S Meadow Dr E,
Fort Worth, TX 76133
- 3 Beds
- 1,392 sqft
Est. Value* : $157,300
- 3 Beds
7201 S Meadow Dr E is a single family home in Fort Worth, TX. This home was built in 1984 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,392 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $157,300. Frequently asked questions about 7201 S Meadow Dr E and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 7201 S Meadow Dr E is located in a community that is home to 54,923 residents, which has increased by 22.1% since 2000. 73.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.69%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.24%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 7201 S Meadow Dr E has a median household income of $59,510 and spends about $48,185 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 7201 S Meadow Dr E is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 21.5%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 19.1%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 931 (483 for Math and 448 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 65.2% of the residents near 7201 S Meadow Dr E have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 7201 S Meadow Dr E is about 41.4 degrees in January and 81.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 7201 S Meadow Dr E resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2604 S Meadow Drive,
$184,900 House For Sale
6928 Loma Vista Drive,
$229,500 House For Sale
2601 Whitehurst Drive,
$178,000 House For Sale
2733 Southpark Lane,
$195,000 House For Sale
6747 S Creek Drive,
$155,000 House For Sale
3009 S Meadow Drive,
$177,500 House For Sale
3109 Highlawn Terrace,
$169,900 House For Sale
7548 Meadow Creek Drive,
$199,999 House For Sale
7520 Mayfair Circle,
$215,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.