2989 W Sampler Ln,
Monrovia, IN 46157
- 3 Beds
- 1,340 sqft
Est. Value* : $163,400
- 3 Beds
2989 W Sampler Ln is a single family home in Monrovia, IN. This home was built in 2012 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,340 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $163,400. Frequently asked questions about 2989 W Sampler Ln and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2989 W Sampler Ln is located in a community that is home to 2,116 residents, which has increased by 4.8% since 2000. 83.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.09%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.72%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2989 W Sampler Ln has a median household income of $51,125 and spends about $43,640 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2989 W Sampler Ln is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.6%, which is lower than the state average of 9%. Property crime risk is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 8.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2989 W Sampler Ln include Monrovia Elementary School, Monrovia High School, and Monrovia Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 931 (472 for Math and 459 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 997.
- How’s the job market? About 56.7% of the residents near 2989 W Sampler Ln have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2989 W Sampler Ln is about 26.5 degrees in January and 76.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 26.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2989 W Sampler Ln resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
7929 Southern Ridge Drive,
$459,000 House For Sale
4878 Silverbell Drive,
$286,770 House For Sale
4937 Dahlia Drive,
$263,935 House For Sale
1032 Cedar Glen North Drive,
$218,000 House For Sale
2390 Goose Creek Road,
$315,000 House For Sale
3020 South County Road 125 W,
$154,900 House For Sale
2225 E Maple Turn Road,
$1,900,000 House For Sale
5841 East State Road 144,
$175,000 House For Sale
7380 Spruce Court,
$284,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Monrovia Elementary School||PK-5||661||36||18.3||1.15 mi|
|Monrovia High School||9-12||527||39||13.5||0.99 mi|
|Monrovia Middle School||6-8||355||33.1||10.7||0.99 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.