703 Joshua Oval is a condominium unit in Wadsworth, OH. This home was built in 2015 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,540 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $463,900.
Frequently asked questions about 703 Joshua Oval and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 703 Joshua Oval is located in a community that is home to 25,564 residents, which has increased by 12.8% since 2000. 77.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.38%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.9%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 703 Joshua Oval has a median household income of $58,686 and spends about $47,599 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 703 Joshua Oval is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.1%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 703 Joshua Oval include Central Intermediate School, Overlook Elementary School, and Wadsworth High School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 54.8% of the residents near 703 Joshua Oval have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 45.2% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 703 Joshua Oval is about 27.5 degrees in January and 74.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 43.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 45.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 703 Joshua Oval resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.