21202122 W Mckinley Ave,
Milwaukee, WI 53205
- 8 Beds
- 2,764 sqft
Est. Value* : $55,090
- 8 Beds
21202122 W Mckinley Ave is a duplex in Milwaukee, WI. This home was built in 1890 and includes eight bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,764 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. In 5/17/2017, this property sold for $3,600. Today, the estimated home value is around $55,090. Frequently asked questions about 21202122 W Mckinley Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 21202122 W Mckinley Ave is located in a community that is home to 11,872 residents, which has decreased by -13.5% since 2000. 68.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.5%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.67%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 21202122 W Mckinley Ave has a median household income of $16,390 and spends about $23,018 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 21202122 W Mckinley Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 25.6%, which is higher than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 22.2%, which is higher than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 73.2% of the residents near 21202122 W Mckinley Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 26.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 20.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 21202122 W Mckinley Ave is about 12.2 degrees in January and 68.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 43.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 21202122 W Mckinley Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2235 W Galena Ave,
$99,900 House For Sale
2214 W Galena St,
$95,000 House For Sale
2005 W Walnut St,
$249,000 House For Sale
1332 N 24th St,
$44,900 House For Sale
2225 W Vine St,
$164,900 House For Sale
2323 W Vine St,
$105,900 House For Sale
2132 W Highland Ave,
$240,000 House For Sale
2468 W Vine St,
$55,000 House For Sale
1137 N 15th St,
$149,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.