Off Market

386 23rd Pl,

Clinton, IA 52732
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $61,400

Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home

Description

386 23rd Pl is a single family home in Clinton, IA. Today, the estimated home value is around $61,400. Frequently asked questions about 386 23rd Pl and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 386 23rd Pl is located in a community that is home to 30,086 residents, which has decreased by -6.6% since 2000. 69.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.58%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 386 23rd Pl has a median household income of $38,925 and spends about $36,418 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 386 23rd Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 386 23rd Pl include Bluff Elementary School, Clinton High School, and Clinton Middle School.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.3% of the residents near 386 23rd Pl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 386 23rd Pl is about 16.4 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 386 23rd Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
New Construction
No

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $1,438 $0 $0 $70,652
2016 $1,430 $0 $0 $70,652
2015 $1,436 $0 $0 $70,652
2014 $1,412 $0 $0 $70,652

Local Info

Population
30,086
Median Family Income
$38,925
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.4%
Median Homeowner Age
38.4
Households with Children
69.3%
Unemployment Rate
5.2%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Bluff Elementary School PK-5
Clinton High School 9-12
Clinton Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B-
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.