386 23rd Pl is a single family home in Clinton, IA. Today, the estimated home value is around $61,400.
Frequently asked questions about 386 23rd Pl and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 386 23rd Pl is located in a community that is home to 30,086 residents, which has decreased by -6.6% since 2000. 69.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.44%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.58%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 386 23rd Pl has a median household income of $38,925 and spends about $36,418 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 386 23rd Pl is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.8%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 386 23rd Pl include Bluff Elementary School, Clinton High School, and Clinton Middle School.
- How’s the job market? About 55.3% of the residents near 386 23rd Pl have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 386 23rd Pl is about 16.4 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 386 23rd Pl resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.