3874 194th St,
Woodbine, IA 51579
- 2,262 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
3874 194th St is a single family home in Woodbine, IA. This home was built in 1939 and includes 2,262 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and heating system. Frequently asked questions about 3874 194th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3874 194th St is located in a community that is home to 2,162 residents, which has increased by 10.4% since 2000. 69.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.58%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (10.51%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3874 194th St has a median household income of $35,107 and spends about $34,347 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3874 194th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.1%, which is lower than the state average of 4.4%. Property crime risk is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 7.3%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3874 194th St include Harlan Community Middle School, Harlan High School, and Harlan Intermediate School.
- How’s the job market? About 57.3% of the residents near 3874 194th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3874 194th St is about 17.9 degrees in January and 75.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 34.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 34.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3874 194th St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
825 E Superior Street,
$95,000 House For Sale
28839 Jackson Avenue,
$129,900 House For Sale
705 Atlantic Street,
$149,900 House For Sale
713 Antique City Drive,
$104,000 House For Sale
805 Pleasant Street,
$59,500 House For Sale
340 N Commerical Street,
$84,900 House For Sale
410 Redwood Drive,
$799,000 House For Sale
215 Lafayette Avenue,
$129,000 House For Sale
1513 S 8TH Street,,
$40,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Harlan Community Middle School||6-8||378||24.3||15.5||12.33 mi|
|Harlan High School||9-12||506||36.8||13.7||12.35 mi|
|Harlan Intermediate School||3-5||306||19.7||15.4||12.49 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.