1109 Carollwood Rd,
Knoxville, TN 37932
- 3 Beds
- 1,370 sqft
Est. Value* : $175,700
- 3 Beds
- 1,370 sqft
1109 Carollwood Rd is a single family home in Knoxville, TN. This home was built in 1989 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,370 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $175,700. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Carollwood Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1109 Carollwood Rd is located in a community that is home to 11,447 residents, which has increased by 15.3% since 2000. 78.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.26%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.14%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Carollwood Rd has a median household income of $61,296 and spends about $49,398 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Carollwood Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Carollwood Rd include Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy, Farragut Intermediate, and Farragut Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 62.2% of the residents near 1109 Carollwood Rd have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Carollwood Rd is about 35.0 degrees in January and 76.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Carollwood Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1106 Gilbert Station Lane,
$255,000 For Sale
1230 Live Oak Circle,
$278,000 For Sale
615 Glen Willow Drive 615 Glen Willow Drive,
$305,900 For Sale
11745 Snyder Rd,
$1,645,875 For Sale
1533 Armiger Lane,
$269,500 For Sale
11344 Sonja Drive,
$4,500,000 For Sale
11509 N Monticello Drive,
$375,000 For Sale
1104 Winterberry Lane,
$387,000 For Sale
2307 Conners Creek Circle,
$252,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Dr. Paul L. Kelley Volunteer Academy||11-12||114||8.1||14||18.1 mi|
|Farragut Intermediate||3-5||1,085||56.5||19.2||1.68 mi|
|Farragut Middle School||5-8||1,438||74.5||19.3||1.72 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.