1108 Salem Valley Rd,
Ten Mile, TN 37880
- 1,848 sqft
Est. Value* : $28,640
- 1,848 sqft
1108 Salem Valley Rd is a single family home in Ten Mile, TN. This home was built in 1994 and includes 1,848 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $28,640. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Salem Valley Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Salem Valley Rd is located in a community that is home to 3,883 residents, which has increased by 15% since 2000. 76.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.17%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.57%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Salem Valley Rd has a median household income of $35,170 and spends about $34,370 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Salem Valley Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 6.4%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 Salem Valley Rd include Bowers Elementary, and Cherokee Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1094 (550 for Math and 544 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 67.0% of the residents near 1108 Salem Valley Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 33.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Salem Valley Rd is about 34.5 degrees in January and 76.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 52.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 12.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Salem Valley Rd resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
658 Sweetwater Rd,
$175,000 For Sale
170 W W Rockwood Ferry Rd,
$89,900 For Sale
3880 Decatur Hwy,
$300,000 For Sale
1178 Laurel Bluff Rd,
$129,900 For Sale
Lot 155 E Shore Drive,
$42,000 For Sale
Rueben Ridge , Lots 211 & 212,
$60,000 For Sale
E Shore Lot 135 Drive,
$20,000 For Sale
Star Lane Lot 221,
$15,000 For Sale
Star Lane , Lot 233,
$35,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bowers Elementary||PK-5||639||39.3||16.2||13.6 mi|
|Dyllis Springs Elementary||PK-5||427||27.4||15.5||24.01 mi|
|Cherokee Middle School||6-8||530||33||16||10.85 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.