14 Hill Ave,
Easthampton, MA 01027
- 3 Beds
- 1,320 sqft
Est. Value* : $197,500
- 3 Beds
14 Hill Ave is a single family home in Easthampton, MA. This home was built in 1900 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,320 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and hot water heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $197,500. Frequently asked questions about 14 Hill Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 14 Hill Ave is located in a community that is home to 16,948 residents, which has increased by 2.5% since 2000. 69.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.33%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.71%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14 Hill Ave has a median household income of $59,193 and spends about $48,049 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14 Hill Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.4%. Property crime risk is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 14 Hill Ave include Center School, and Easthampton High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1020 (506 for Math and 514 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 53.2% of the residents near 14 Hill Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.2%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14 Hill Ave is about 26.9 degrees in January and 70.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 45.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 50.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14 Hill Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1140 Florence Rd,
$1,800,000 House For Sale
211 Emerson Way,
$679,000 House For Sale
21 Dewey Ct,
$365,000 House For Sale
2 River Ter,
$249,900 House For Sale
17 Upper River Rd,
$439,900 House For Sale
51 Hillview Rd,
$359,900 House For Sale
12 Young Cir,
$239,900 House For Sale
123 Hampton Ave,
$250,000 House For Sale
344 Newton Street,
$174,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Center School||K-4||194||14.6||13.2||0.16 mi|
|Easthampton High||9-12||471||31.5||14.9||0.66 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.