1410 Crest Dr,
Lake Worth, FL 33461
- 3 Beds
- 1,505 sqft
Est. Value* : $254,100
- 3 Beds
- 1,505 sqft
1410 Crest Dr is a single family home in Lake Worth, FL. This home was built in 1957 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,505 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $254,100. Frequently asked questions about 1410 Crest Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1410 Crest Dr is located in a community that is home to 35,053 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 61.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.8%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1410 Crest Dr has a median household income of $43,237 and spends about $39,078 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1410 Crest Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 7.1%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1410 Crest Dr include Barton Elementary School, Lake Worth High School, and Lantana Middle School. The state average SAT score is 976.
- How’s the job market? About 50.0% of the residents near 1410 Crest Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 50.0% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1410 Crest Dr is about 52.2 degrees in January and 81.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 68.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1410 Crest Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1311 Date Palm Drive,
$239,900 For Sale
1306 Flamingo Drive,
$289,000 For Sale
327 S K Street,
$299,000 For Sale
11 + 19 S Dixie Highway,
$1,290,000 For Sale
11 S Dixie Highway,
$495,000 For Sale
19 S Dixie Highway,
$795,000 For Sale
610 Lakeside Drive,
$2,395,000 For Sale
2687 Northside Dr,
$314,900 For Sale
2815 Black Pine Ct,
$259,900 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Barton Elementary School||PK-5||932||71||13.1||0.53 mi|
|Lake Worth High School||9-12||2,685||157||17.1||1.29 mi|
|Lantana Middle School||6-8||834||51||16.3||1.41 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.