13218 Southview Ave,
Cleveland, OH 44120
- 5 Beds
- 2,276 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 5 Beds
- 2,276 sqft
13218 Southview Ave is a duplex in Cleveland, OH. This home was built in 1932 and includes five bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,276 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 13218 Southview Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 13218 Southview Ave is located in a community that is home to 47,537 residents, which has decreased by -2.8% since 2000. 62.7% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.51%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.25%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 13218 Southview Ave has a median household income of $46,579 and spends about $39,912 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 13218 Southview Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 23.6%, which is higher than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 18.5%, which is higher than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1139 (573 for Math and 566 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 58.2% of the residents near 13218 Southview Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 13218 Southview Ave is about 27.7 degrees in January and 74.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 53.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 13218 Southview Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
13417 Crennell Avenue,
$67,900 House For Sale
13302 Durkee Avenue,
$49,000 House For Sale
13404 Chapelside Avenue,
$47,400 House For Sale
13205 Chapelside Avenue,
$199,900 House For Sale
13702 Glendale Avenue,
$38,000 House For Sale
13610 Southview Avenue,
$65,000 House For Sale
13810 Glendale Avenue,
$34,900 House For Sale
$38,100 House For Sale
4128 E 139th Street,
$50,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.