Off Market

4702 Weston Rd,

Bartow, FL 33830
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,122 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $77,850

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,122 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1974

Description

4702 Weston Rd is a single family home in Bartow, FL. This home was built in 1974 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,122 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $77,850. Frequently asked questions about 4702 Weston Rd and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 4702 Weston Rd is located in a community that is home to 26,277 residents, which has increased by 8.2% since 2000. 74.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.48%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.89%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 4702 Weston Rd has a median household income of $40,888 and spends about $37,594 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 4702 Weston Rd is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 19.6%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 22.1%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 4702 Weston Rd include Eagle Lake Elementary School, Lake Region High School, and Westwood Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 961 (485 for Math and 476 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 55.5% of the residents near 4702 Weston Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 4702 Weston Rd is about 62.2 degrees in January and 80.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 4702 Weston Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
1,122
Year Built
1974
Latitude
27.95
Longitude
-81.77
Heating
NONE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $886 $0 $0 $43,766
2015 $904 $0 $0 $36,679
2013 $813 $0 $0 $31,633

Local Info

Population
26,277
Median Family Income
$40,888
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.5%
Median Homeowner Age
35.2
Households with Children
74.5%
Unemployment Rate
4.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Eagle Lake Elementary School PK-5
Lake Region High School 9-12
Westwood Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week