16212 122nd Ave SE,
Renton, WA 98058
- 3 Beds
- 1,210 sqft
Est. Value* : $340,400
- 3 Beds
- 1,210 sqft
16212 122nd Ave SE is a single family home in Renton, WA. This home was built in 1959 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,210 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $340,400. Frequently asked questions about 16212 122nd Ave SE and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 16212 122nd Ave SE is located in a community that is home to 41,347 residents, which has increased by 19.6% since 2000. 75.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.43%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.3%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 16212 122nd Ave SE has a median household income of $70,825 and spends about $54,549 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 16212 122nd Ave SE is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.9%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 7.9%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 16212 122nd Ave SE include Cascade Elementary School, Lindbergh Senior High School, and Nelsen Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1057 (533 for Math and 524 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 65.4% of the residents near 16212 122nd Ave SE have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 34.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 16212 122nd Ave SE is about 29.1 degrees in January and 68.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 10.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 16212 122nd Ave SE resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
16054 123rd Ave SE,
$579,000 House For Sale
1651 Kirkland Court SE,
$599,990 House For Sale
18517 135th Place,
$489,500 House For Sale
4003 NE 6th Court,
$498,500 House For Sale
14224 SE 188th Way,
$579,900 House For Sale
11823 203rd St,
$460,000 House For Sale
21205 110th Avenue SE,
$484,950 House For Sale
11643 SE 217th Place,
$699,500 House For Sale
17326 160th Place,
$485,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cascade Elementary School||K-5||548||34.3||15.9||0.24 mi|
|Lindbergh Senior High School||9-12||1,273||53||23.9||0.72 mi|
|Nelsen Middle School||6-8||1,002||48.9||20.4||0.86 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 3.3|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.