3310 SW Admiral Way,
Seattle, WA 98126
- 4 Beds
- 1,350 sqft
Est. Value* : $787,600
- 4 Beds
- 1,350 sqft
3310 SW Admiral Way is a single family home in Seattle, WA. This home was built in 1984 and includes four bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 1,350 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, radiant heating system, and cooling system. In 11/16/2018, this property sold for $705,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $787,600. Frequently asked questions about 3310 SW Admiral Way and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3310 SW Admiral Way is located in a community that is home to 20,860 residents, which has increased by 6.1% since 2000. 58.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (18.47%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (17.52%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3310 SW Admiral Way has a median household income of $50,031 and spends about $42,845 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3310 SW Admiral Way is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.3%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 27.3%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3310 SW Admiral Way include Cascadia Elementary, and Cleveland High School STEM. The average SAT score for this area is about 1033 (523 for Math and 510 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 59.6% of the residents near 3310 SW Admiral Way have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3310 SW Admiral Way is about 39.4 degrees in January and 63.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 39.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3310 SW Admiral Way resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3272 36th Avenue SW,
$1,350,000 House For Sale
2323 Walnut Avenue SW,
$568,500 House For Sale
3104 SW Avalon Way #A,
$530,000 House For Sale
3104 SW Avalon Way #G,
$625,000 House For Sale
1718 Ferry Ave,
$1,995,000 House For Sale
2112 Ferry Avenue SW,
$700,000 House For Sale
2617 44th Avenue SW,
$1,100,000 House For Sale
4217 SW Atlantic Street,
$709,000 House For Sale
4456 40th Ave SW,
$675,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cascadia Elementary||K-5||754||36.2||20.8||8.1 mi|
|Hazel Wolf K-8||K-8||711||39.6||17.9||9.57 mi|
|Cleveland High School STEM||9-12||859||47.4||18||3.23 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.