32328 Church St,
Rockwood, MI 48173
- 1,094 sqft
Est. Value* : $104,400
32328 Church St is a single family home in Rockwood, MI. This home was built in 1924 and includes one bathrooms and 1,094 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $104,400. Frequently asked questions about 32328 Church St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 32328 Church St is located in a community that is home to 9,730 residents, which has decreased by -0.3% since 2000. 75.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.91%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.76%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 32328 Church St has a median household income of $65,824 and spends about $51,649 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 32328 Church St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.6%, which is lower than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 5.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 32328 Church St include Chapman Elementary School, Oscar A Carlson High School, and Shumate Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 53.3% of the residents near 32328 Church St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 32328 Church St is about 22.1 degrees in January and 69.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 31.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.5 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 32328 Church St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
29315 CAMBRIDGE Street,
$144,900 House For Sale
$199,900 House For Sale
$169,900 House For Sale
28636 SHEEKS Boulevard N,
$155,000 House For Sale
26644 W HURON RIVER Drive,
$174,900 House For Sale
22005 Derby Court,
$239,900 House For Sale
18531 MARTIN PL,
$159,900 House For Sale
24454 CORNELL Avenue,
$219,900 House For Sale
27023 W. Huron River Dr.,
$89,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Chapman Elementary School||PK-5||436||21.6||20.1||0.66 mi|
|Oscar A Carlson High School||9-12||1,146||47.2||24.2||2.22 mi|
|Shumate Middle School||6-8||811||38.8||20.9||2.29 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.