3300 S Monterey Dr,
New Berlin, WI 53151
- 3 Beds
- 2,162 sqft
Est. Value* : $347,000
- 3 Beds
3300 S Monterey Dr is a single family home in New Berlin, WI. This home was built in 1956 and includes three bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,162 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $347,000. Frequently asked questions about 3300 S Monterey Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3300 S Monterey Dr is located in a community that is home to 32,374 residents, which has increased by 5.8% since 2000. 81.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.13%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.98%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3300 S Monterey Dr has a median household income of $74,727 and spends about $56,711 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3300 S Monterey Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 5.2%. Property crime risk is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3300 S Monterey Dr include New Berlin Middle/High, and Poplar Creek Elementary. The state average SAT score is 1200.
- How’s the job market? About 67.5% of the residents near 3300 S Monterey Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.5% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.3%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3300 S Monterey Dr is about 16.3 degrees in January and 71.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 32.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 41.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3300 S Monterey Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3623 S 157th St,
$235,000 House For Sale
15701 W Riviera Dr,
$295,000 House For Sale
3400 S El Sirroco Dr,
$325,000 House For Sale
16125 W Yuma Ct,
$327,900 House For Sale
15550 W Mark Dr,
$275,000 House For Sale
4050 S Moorland Rd,
$249,900 House For Sale
15490 W Linfield Ln,
$265,000 House For Sale
4211 S Moorland Rd,
$269,000 House For Sale
4211 S Moorland Rd,
$269,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|New Berlin Middle/High||7-12||1,119||74.2||15||1.94 mi|
|Poplar Creek Elementary||PK-6||450||32.1||13.9||1.37 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.