2691 Robinson Canyon Rd,
Ellensburg, WA 98926
Est. Value* : $224,400
2691 Robinson Canyon Rd is a single family home in Ellensburg, WA. This home was built in 1980. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $224,400. Frequently asked questions about 2691 Robinson Canyon Rd and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2691 Robinson Canyon Rd is located in a community that is home to 24,916 residents, which has increased by 18.2% since 2000. 58.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 20 to 24 (21.1%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.27%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2691 Robinson Canyon Rd has a median household income of $35,113 and spends about $34,203 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2691 Robinson Canyon Rd is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 9.8%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2691 Robinson Canyon Rd include Thorp Elementary & Junior Senior High. The average SAT score for this area is about 1075 (530 for Math and 545 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 56.6% of the residents near 2691 Robinson Canyon Rd have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2691 Robinson Canyon Rd is about 39.5 degrees in January and 64.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 63.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 37.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2691 Robinson Canyon Rd resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2605 N Columbia St,
$359,000 For Sale
709 N Water St,
$205,000 For Sale
501 E 28th Ave,
$319,900 For Sale
701 E 3rd Ave,
$489,000 For Sale
2417 Judge Ronald Rd,
$424,000 For Sale
3051 No. 6 Rd,
$4,000,000 For Sale
10160 lot 3 Lyons Rd,
$89,500 For Sale
1102 W Huntzinger Rd,
$274,950 For Sale
161 W Huntzinger Rd,
$615,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.1|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.