Off Market

2606 W Gelding Dr,

Phoenix, AZ 85023
  • 1,346 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $215,700

  • 1,346 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1982

Description

2606 W Gelding Dr is a single family home in Phoenix, AZ. This home was built in 1982 and includes two bathrooms and 1,346 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and refrigerator cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $215,700. Frequently asked questions about 2606 W Gelding Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 2606 W Gelding Dr is located in a community that is home to 35,001 residents, which has increased by 27.3% since 2000. 64% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (15.19%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.98%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2606 W Gelding Dr has a median household income of $56,579 and spends about $46,219 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2606 W Gelding Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 15.7%, which is higher than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 23.2%, which is higher than the state average of 15.9%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 2606 W Gelding Dr include Abraham Lincoln Traditional School, and Desert Foothills Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1066 (533 for Math and 533 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1047.
  • How’s the job market? About 60.9% of the residents near 2606 W Gelding Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.5%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2606 W Gelding Dr is about 45.6 degrees in January and 80.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 13.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 2.9 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2606 W Gelding Dr resides in an area with moderate flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,346
Year Built
1982
Latitude
33.62
Longitude
-112.12
Cooling
REFRIGERATOR
Heating
FORCED AIR

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,160 $0 $0 $10,970
2016 $1,139 $0 $0 $10,260
2015 $1,056 $0 $0 $9,200
2014 $1,025 $0 $0 $7,620
2013 $932 $0 $0 $6,410

Local Info

Population
35,001
Median Family Income
$56,579
Graduate Degree Percentile
6.7%
Median Homeowner Age
31.9
Households with Children
64.0%
Unemployment Rate
3.1%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Abraham Lincoln Traditional School PK-8
Acacia Elementary School K-6
Desert Foothills Middle School 7-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 0.6
Flood Risk Flood Moderate Risk This property is located in a moderate-to-low flood risk area with a 0.2% annual chance of flooding. Roughly 1 out of 4 flood insurance claims are for properties in these risk zones. Flooding in this area is possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended in this area, but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.