20538 Woodbine St,
Detroit, MI 48219
- 1,483 sqft
Est. Value* : $44,980
20538 Woodbine St is a single family home in Detroit, MI. This home was built in 1961 and includes two bathrooms and 1,483 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $44,980. Frequently asked questions about 20538 Woodbine St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 20538 Woodbine St is located in a community that is home to 66,045 residents, which has increased by 1% since 2000. 69.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 20538 Woodbine St has a median household income of $44,960 and spends about $39,933 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 20538 Woodbine St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 42.3%, which is higher than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 38.8%, which is higher than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 50.9% of the residents near 20538 Woodbine St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 49.1% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.7%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 20538 Woodbine St is about 18.3 degrees in January and 69.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 20538 Woodbine St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
20411 FIVE POINTS Street,
$94,900 House For Sale
$97,900 House For Sale
22645 Leewin St,
$64,900 House For Sale
$205,000 House For Sale
18635 DALE Street,
$42,500 House For Sale
18414 Riverview Street,
$59,900 House For Sale
$97,500 House For Sale
18415 FIVE POINTS Street,
$84,700 House For Sale
22213 Hessel Avenue,
$60,000 House For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.