3502 W 2nd Ave,
Hialeah, FL 33012
- 3 Beds
- 1,507 sqft
Est. Value* : $310,500
- 3 Beds
- 1,507 sqft
3502 W 2nd Ave is a single family home in Hialeah, FL. This home was built in 1951 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,507 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $310,500. Frequently asked questions about 3502 W 2nd Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3502 W 2nd Ave is located in a community that is home to 85,299 residents, which has increased by 10.7% since 2000. 81.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.7%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3502 W 2nd Ave has a median household income of $39,882 and spends about $37,086 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3502 W 2nd Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 7%, which is lower than the state average of 14.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3502 W 2nd Ave include District Instructional Center (Dic), Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center, and Henry H. Filer Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
- How’s the job market? About 51.1% of the residents near 3502 W 2nd Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 48.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3502 W 2nd Ave is about 54.5 degrees in January and 81.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 57.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3502 W 2nd Ave resides in an area with high flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
301 W 31st St,
$429,000 House For Sale
380 W 33 St,
$425,000 House For Sale
290 W 33rd St,
$528,999 House For Sale
382 W 36th Ter,
$685,000 House For Sale
430 W 37th St,
$430,000 House For Sale
3495 W 2nd Ave,
$385,000 House For Sale
689 W 33rd St,
$399,000 House For Sale
341 W 37th St,
$370,000 House For Sale
250 W 25th St,
$350,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|District Instructional Center (Dic)||K-12||0||0||0||7.5 mi|
|Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center||PK||0||1||0||16.99 mi|
|Henry H. Filer Middle School||6-8||774||38||20.3||0.23 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||High Risk||This property is located in a high flood risk area. Properties in this area have a 1% annual chance of flooding and a 26% chance of flooding during a 30-year mortgage. Federal regulation mandates this property be covered by flood insurance.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.