Off Market

105 Brinkley Park Dr,

Mount Holly, NC 28120
  • 3 Beds
  • 2,877 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $210,400

  • 3 Beds
  • 2,877 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built


105 Brinkley Park Dr is a single family home in Mount Holly, NC. This home was built in 2005 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 2,877 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $210,400. Frequently asked questions about 105 Brinkley Park Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 105 Brinkley Park Dr is located in a community that is home to 12,900 residents, which has decreased by -2.3% since 2000. 77.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.72%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 105 Brinkley Park Dr has a median household income of $50,775 and spends about $43,345 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 105 Brinkley Park Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 7.2%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 6.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 105 Brinkley Park Dr include East Gaston High, and Mount Holly Middle. The average SAT score for this area is about 966 (478 for Math and 488 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 985.
  • How’s the job market? About 56.2% of the residents near 105 Brinkley Park Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 43.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 105 Brinkley Park Dr is about 37.4 degrees in January and 75.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 54.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.7 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 105 Brinkley Park Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
Square Footage
Year Built

Tax History

2018 $2,372 $0 $0 $169,442
2017 $1,474 $0 $0 $169,442
2016 $1,474 $0 $0 $169,442
2015 $1,474 $0 $0 $169,442
2014 $1,448 $0 $0 $166,439

Local Info

Median Family Income
Graduate Degree Percentile
Median Homeowner Age
Households with Children
Unemployment Rate

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
East Gaston High 9-12
Gaston Early College High School   9-13
Mount Holly Middle 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions ( according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.