100 W Union Tpke,
Wharton, NJ 07885
- 1,275 sqft
Est. Value* : $263,300
100 W Union Tpke is a single family home in Wharton, NJ. This home was built in 1934 and includes 1,275 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. In 2/27/2015, this property sold for $110,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $263,300. Frequently asked questions about 100 W Union Tpke and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 100 W Union Tpke is located in a community that is home to 9,493 residents, which has increased by 2.7% since 2000. 71.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.73%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (15.1%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 100 W Union Tpke has a median household income of $74,625 and spends about $56,600 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 100 W Union Tpke is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.6%. Property crime risk is 6.3%, which is lower than the state average of 8.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 100 W Union Tpke include Copeland Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1042 (531 for Math and 511 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 986.
- How’s the job market? About 60.7% of the residents near 100 W Union Tpke have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 100 W Union Tpke is about 30.3 degrees in January and 77.2 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 47.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 36.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 100 W Union Tpke resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
42 W UNION TPKE,
$294,900 House For Sale
39 High St,
$300,000 House For Sale
646 Berkshire Valley Rd,
$193,900 House For Sale
25 GROVE ST,
$280,000 House For Sale
14 STICKLE AVE,
$365,000 House For Sale
46 RICHARD MINE RD,
$469,900 House For Sale
5 W Fairview Ave,
$119,000 House For Sale
205 Mt Hope Ave,
$380,000 House For Sale
53 LINCOLN AVE,
$250,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Copeland Middle School||6-8||817||79||10.3||3.02 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 4.6|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.