2156 Pigeon Ave is a single family home in Hubbard, NE. This home was built in 1983 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,664 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. In 5/17/2019, this property sold for $199,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $202,800.
Frequently asked questions about 2156 Pigeon Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2156 Pigeon Ave is located in a community that is home to 912 residents, which has decreased by -5.7% since 2000. 81.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.96%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.77%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2156 Pigeon Ave has a median household income of $41,676 and spends about $38,230 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2156 Pigeon Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.9%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 5.5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2156 Pigeon Ave include Emerson-Hubbard Elementary School, and Emerson-Hubbard High School.
- How’s the job market? About 60.3% of the residents near 2156 Pigeon Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 39.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2156 Pigeon Ave is about 20.1 degrees in January and 74.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 23.6 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2156 Pigeon Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.