2159 Highway 94,
Pender, NE 68047
- 1,372 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,372 sqft
2159 Highway 94 is a single family home in Pender, NE. This home was built in 1920 and includes 1,372 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 2159 Highway 94 and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2159 Highway 94 is located in a community that is home to 1,579 residents, which has increased by 17.4% since 2000. 68.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.23%), while the second-largest age group is between 75 to 84 (11.4%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2159 Highway 94 has a median household income of $35,691 and spends about $34,696 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2159 Highway 94 is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 0.6%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 0.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2159 Highway 94 include Pender Elementary School, and Pender High School.
- How’s the job market? About 58.0% of the residents near 2159 Highway 94 have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.1%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2159 Highway 94 is about 22.9 degrees in January and 75.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 22.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 33.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2159 Highway 94 resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1005 9th Street,
$104,900 For Sale
1211 Avenue D,
$79,900 For Sale
$55,000 For Sale
2 Prairie Ln,
$58,000 For Sale
116 Pioneer Valley Drive,
$289,500 For Sale
420 Bayhill Circle,
$309,000 For Sale
125 Oakmont Drive,
$174,900 For Sale
7251 Old Lakeport Rd,
$229,900 For Sale
713 Evans Street,
$185,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Pender Elementary School||PK-6||237||17.2||13.7||4.41 mi|
|Pender High School||7-12||145||15.7||9.2||4.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.