Off Market

213 Beatrice Ave,

Hatboro, PA 19040
  • 5 Beds
  • 2,125 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $373,700

  • 5 Beds
  • 2,125 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1967

Description

213 Beatrice Ave is a single family home in Hatboro, PA. This home was built in 1967 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 2,125 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $373,700. Frequently asked questions about 213 Beatrice Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 213 Beatrice Ave is located in a community that is home to 21,878 residents, which has decreased by -5.4% since 2000. 69.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.38%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 213 Beatrice Ave has a median household income of $63,478 and spends about $50,466 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 213 Beatrice Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 5.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 213 Beatrice Ave include Blair Mill Elementary School, Hatboro-Horsham Senior High School, and Keith Valley Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1025 (510 for Math and 515 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
  • How’s the job market? About 64.2% of the residents near 213 Beatrice Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 35.8% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 213 Beatrice Ave is about 23.7 degrees in January and 69.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 22.3 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 213 Beatrice Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
5
Total Baths
3
Square Footage
2,125
Year Built
1967
Latitude
40.19
Longitude
-75.12
Cooling
CENTRAL

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $5,716 $0 $0 $173,280
2017 $5,603 $0 $0 $173,280
2016 $5,424 $0 $0 $173,280
2014 $5,122 $0 $0 $173,280

Local Info

Population
21,878
Median Family Income
$63,478
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.3%
Median Homeowner Age
38.1
Households with Children
69.1%
Unemployment Rate
1.9%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Blair Mill Elementary School K-5
Hatboro-Horsham Senior High School 9-12
Keith Valley Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week