206 W Market St is a single family home in Cadiz, OH. This home includes two bathrooms and 1,048 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and gas heating system. In 3/8/2019, this property sold for $70,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $41,620.
Frequently asked questions about 206 W Market St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 W Market St is located in a community that is home to 6,113 residents, which has increased by 1.6% since 2000. 73.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.93%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.75%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 W Market St has a median household income of $30,293 and spends about $31,484 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 W Market St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 59.5% of the residents near 206 W Market St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 7.2%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 W Market St is about 27.1 degrees in January and 73.3 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 37.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 30.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 W Market St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.