206 Riverview Cir,
Piketon, OH 45661
- 1,176 sqft
Est. Value* : $62,240
206 Riverview Cir is a single family home in Piketon, OH. This home was built in 1947 and includes one bathrooms and 1,176 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $62,240. Frequently asked questions about 206 Riverview Cir and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 Riverview Cir is located in a community that is home to 6,653 residents, which has increased by 11% since 2000. 76.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.37%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.31%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 Riverview Cir has a median household income of $30,122 and spends about $31,377 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 Riverview Cir is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 Riverview Cir include Jasper Elementary School, Piketon Junior/Senior High School, and Zahns Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 67.8% of the residents near 206 Riverview Cir have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 32.2% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 10.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 Riverview Cir is about 25.6 degrees in January and 73.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 21.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 Riverview Cir resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
126 Baywood Ln,
$205,000 House For Sale
231 W. Emmitt Ave,
$125,000 House For Sale
S. Lock St.,
$64,500 House For Sale
106 E. 4th St,
$170,000 House For Sale
301 E. Emmitt Ave.,
$179,000 House For Sale
520 Rose Drive,
$99,900 House For Sale
341 Cedar Hill Dr.,
$399,000 House For Sale
6015 Germany Rd,
$749,900 House For Sale
39 Savilla Drive,
$176,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Jasper Elementary School||PK-3||386||19||20.3||2.42 mi|
|Piketon Junior/Senior High School||7-12||500||27||18.5||0.34 mi|
|Zahns Middle School||4-6||328||17||19.2||3.04 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.