2815 Womble St,
Florence, AL 35633
- 1,800 sqft
Est. Value: $108,600
- 1,800 sqft
2815 Womble St is a single family home in Florence, AL. This home was built in 1961 and includes one bathrooms and 1,800 square feet of living space. Additional features include fireplace, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $108,600. Frequently asked questions about 2815 Womble St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2815 Womble St is located in a community that is home to 17,863 residents, which has increased by 5.6% since 2000. 81.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.35%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2815 Womble St has a median household income of $45,055 and spends about $40,058 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2815 Womble St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 2%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 54% of the residents near 2815 Womble St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 45% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.3%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2815 Womble St is about 37 degrees in January and 77 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 58 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2815 Womble St resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale