1420 31st Ave,
Seattle, WA 98122
- 4 Beds
- 1,400 sqft
Est. Value* : $842,700
- 4 Beds
- 1,400 sqft
1420 31st Ave is a single family home in Seattle, WA. This home was built in 1905 and includes four bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,400 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and cooling system. In 4/28/2015, this property sold for $50,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $842,700. Frequently asked questions about 1420 31st Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1420 31st Ave is located in a community that is home to 25,257 residents, which has increased by 4.3% since 2000. 36.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (26.34%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1420 31st Ave has a median household income of $42,295 and spends about $37,940 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1420 31st Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 17.4%, which is higher than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 29%, which is higher than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1420 31st Ave include Cascadia Elementary, and Cleveland High School STEM. The average SAT score for this area is about 1035 (519 for Math and 516 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 58.5% of the residents near 1420 31st Ave have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1420 31st Ave is about 40.6 degrees in January and 65.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 35.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7.1 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1420 31st Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3504 E Terrace St,
$1,050,000 House For Sale
1615 35th Ave,
$2,000,000 House For Sale
1629 35th Avenue,
$1,195,000 House For Sale
1528 29th Avenue,
$1,665,000 House For Sale
116 37th Ave E,
$2,600,000 House For Sale
2904 S Washington Street,
$1,890,000 House For Sale
129 29th Avenue E,
$650,000 House For Sale
807 23rd Ave,
$574,950 House For Sale
717 23rd Avenue,
$988,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Cascadia Elementary||K-5||754||36.2||20.8||6.28 mi|
|Cleveland High School STEM||9-12||859||47.4||18||4.14 mi|
|Garfield High School||9-12||1,761||77.5||22.6||0.65 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: F|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 0.35|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.