Off Market

14105 SW 46th Ter,

Miami, FL 33175
  • 3 Beds
  • 1,328 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $350,200

  • 3 Beds
  • 1,328 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1976

Description

14105 SW 46th Ter is a single family home in Miami, FL. This home was built in 1976 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,328 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $350,200. Frequently asked questions about 14105 SW 46th Ter and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 14105 SW 46th Ter is located in a community that is home to 61,598 residents, which has increased by 24.1% since 2000. 85.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.74%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.54%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 14105 SW 46th Ter has a median household income of $58,692 and spends about $47,848 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 14105 SW 46th Ter is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.2%. Property crime risk is 15.5%, which is higher than the state average of 14.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 14105 SW 46th Ter include District Instructional Center (Dic), Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center, and G. Holmes Braddock Senior High. The average SAT score for this area is about 876 (454 for Math and 422 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 976.
  • How’s the job market? About 61.4% of the residents near 14105 SW 46th Ter have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.8%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.6%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 14105 SW 46th Ter is about 50.1 degrees in January and 81.0 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 65.4 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.0 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 14105 SW 46th Ter resides in an area with low flood risk and high tornado risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
3
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,328
Year Built
1976
Latitude
25.73
Longitude
-80.42
Heating
NONE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $1,862 $0 $0 $119,868
2016 $1,828 $0 $0 $117,403
2015 $1,845 $0 $0 $116,587
2014 $1,863 $0 $0 $115,662
2013 $1,828 $0 $0 $113,953

Local Info

Population
61,598
Median Family Income
$58,692
Graduate Degree Percentile
7.6%
Median Homeowner Age
34.0
Households with Children
85.3%
Unemployment Rate
3.8%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
District Instructional Center (Dic)   K-12
Ethel F. Beckford/Richmond Primary Learning Center   PK
G. Holmes Braddock Senior High 8-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week