37 Baggett St,
Castleberry, AL 36432
- 3 Beds
- 1,456 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
37 Baggett St is a single family home in Castleberry, AL. This home was built in 1985 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,456 square feet of living space. Additional features include forced air heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 37 Baggett St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 37 Baggett St is located in a community that is home to 2,626 residents, which has increased by 8.8% since 2000. 75.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.12%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.45%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 37 Baggett St has a median household income of $27,045 and spends about $29,536 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 37 Baggett St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.6%, which is lower than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 4.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 37 Baggett St include W S Neal Elementary School, W S Neal High School, and W S Neal Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 68.2% of the residents near 37 Baggett St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.8% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.6%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 37 Baggett St is about 44.1 degrees in January and 79.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 61.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 37 Baggett St resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
3088 County Rd 27,
$76,900 House For Sale
266 A D Clark Rd.,
$39,500 House For Sale
14392 Highway 87,
$49,850 House For Sale
5130 Dobson Rd,
$325,000 House For Sale
2231 Cary St.,
$26,900 House For Sale
514 Highland Ave,
$109,000 House For Sale
3230 Deloach Ln,
$179,900 House For Sale
11790 Hwy 87,
$239,900 House For Sale
5031 N Century Blvd,
$199,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|W S Neal Elementary School||PK-4||560||35.9||15.5||10.81 mi|
|W S Neal High School||9-12||409||25||16.3||10.31 mi|
|W S Neal Middle School||5-8||401||23.8||16.8||10.78 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.