38 N East St,
Carlisle, PA 17013
- 3 Beds
- 1,088 sqft
Est. Value* : $81,710
- 3 Beds
38 N East St is a single family home in Carlisle, PA. This home was built in 1890 and includes three bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 1,088 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $81,710. Frequently asked questions about 38 N East St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 38 N East St is located in a community that is home to 55,373 residents, which has decreased by -0.9% since 2000. 71% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (13.76%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (12.37%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 38 N East St has a median household income of $53,231 and spends about $44,714 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 38 N East St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5%, which is lower than the state average of 7.9%. Property crime risk is 6.5%, which is lower than the state average of 6.9%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 38 N East St include Carlisle Area High School, Lamberton Middle School, and Letort Elementary School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1059 (526 for Math and 533 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 982.
- How’s the job market? About 53.1% of the residents near 38 N East St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 46.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.9%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 38 N East St is about 24.8 degrees in January and 70.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 40.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 32.2 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 38 N East St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
615 N Hanover Street,
$179,900 House For Sale
619 Highland Avenue,
$325,000 House For Sale
8 Carlton Avenue,
$150,000 House For Sale
14 Robbins Lane,
$379,900 House For Sale
708 Gobin Drive,
$215,000 House For Sale
262 W Pomfret Street,
$156,000 House For Sale
449 PENN STREET,
$100,000 House For Sale
217 Wilson Street,
$725,000 House For Sale
525 Wilson Street,
$243,700 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Carlisle Area High School||9-12||1,556||107.8||14.4||1.51 mi|
|Lamberton Middle School||6-8||554||41||13.4||0.77 mi|
|Letort Elementary School||K-5||280||18.4||15.1||0.38 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.