822 25th Ave,
Phenix City, AL 36869
- 1,695 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
822 25th Ave is a single family home in Phenix City, AL. This home was built in 1993 and includes 1,695 square feet of living space. Additional features include heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 822 25th Ave and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 822 25th Ave is located in a community that is home to 20,849 residents, which has increased by 11.2% since 2000. 74.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.52%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (14.1%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 822 25th Ave has a median household income of $36,472 and spends about $35,127 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 822 25th Ave is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.8%, which is higher than the state average of 10.4%. Property crime risk is 8%, which is lower than the state average of 9.4%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 822 25th Ave include Central Freshman Academy, Central High School, and Phenix City Intermediate School. The state average SAT score is 1201.
- How’s the job market? About 61.4% of the residents near 822 25th Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.3%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 822 25th Ave is about 44.0 degrees in January and 79.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.8 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 822 25th Ave resides in an area with low flood risk.
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Central Freshman Academy||9||464||24.2||19.1||1.76 mi|
|Central High School||9-12||1,276||70.8||18||1.72 mi|
|Phenix City Intermediate School||6-7||952||42.8||22.2||1.36 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.