3201 Fairforest Dr,
Matthews, NC 28104
- 5 Beds
- 3,468 sqft
Est. Value* : $449,300
- 5 Beds
3201 Fairforest Dr is a single family home in Matthews, NC. This home was built in 1978 and includes five bedrooms, three bathrooms, and 3,468 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. In 5/5/2015, this property sold for $180,112. Today, the estimated home value is around $449,300. Frequently asked questions about 3201 Fairforest Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 3201 Fairforest Dr is located in a community that is home to 19,401 residents, which has increased by 29.1% since 2000. 85.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (17.46%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (17.28%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 3201 Fairforest Dr has a median household income of $76,062 and spends about $57,135 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 3201 Fairforest Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.9%, which is lower than the state average of 10.1%. Property crime risk is 5.4%, which is lower than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 3201 Fairforest Dr include Antioch Elementary, and Central Academy of Technology and Arts. The average SAT score for this area is about 991 (496 for Math and 495 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 985.
- How’s the job market? About 59.1% of the residents near 3201 Fairforest Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.9% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 3.1%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 3201 Fairforest Dr is about 43.3 degrees in January and 79.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 5.0 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 3201 Fairforest Dr resides in an area with low flood risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
2501 Sandy Ridge Lane,
$424,900 House For Sale
1705 Aringill Lane,
$460,000 House For Sale
1031 Butterburr Drive,
$495,000 House For Sale
1025 Butterburr Drive,
$389,900 House For Sale
3835 Cameron Creek Drive,
$319,900 House For Sale
1505 Aringill Lane,
$425,000 House For Sale
1631 Candlewood Ridge Lane,
$289,000 House For Sale
2019 Blue Pond Road,
$353,000 House For Sale
2027 Blue Pond Road,
$382,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Antioch Elementary||K-5||711||43||16.5||0.79 mi|
|Benton Heights Elementary||PK-5||614||57||10.7||10.8 mi|
|Central Academy of Technology and Arts||9-12||834||51.8||16||10.94 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.