206 White Oaks Ct,
Russells Point, OH 43348
- 3 Beds
- 1,184 sqft
Est. Value* : $124,400
- 3 Beds
206 White Oaks Ct is a single family home in Russells Point, OH. This home was built in 1992 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,184 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. In 5/23/2016, this property sold for $136,500. Today, the estimated home value is around $124,400. Frequently asked questions about 206 White Oaks Ct and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 206 White Oaks Ct is located in a community that is home to 1,913 residents, which has increased by 7.3% since 2000. 64% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.9%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (12.55%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 206 White Oaks Ct has a median household income of $32,278 and spends about $32,680 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 206 White Oaks Ct is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 3.4%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 206 White Oaks Ct include Indian Lake Elementary School, Indian Lake High School, and Indian Lake Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
- How’s the job market? About 68.7% of the residents near 206 White Oaks Ct have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 31.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 206 White Oaks Ct is about 30.9 degrees in January and 75.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 41.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 23.9 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 206 White Oaks Ct resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
8940 State Route 368,
$345,000 House For Sale
11695 County Road 87,
$209,900 House For Sale
16090 Buckeye Avenue,
$185,000 House For Sale
1054 Township Road 204,
$192,900 House For Sale
212 E Patterson Avenue,
$129,900 House For Sale
601 Heritage Drive,
$135,900 House For Sale
1408 Wilgus Street,
$125,000 House For Sale
1629 County Road 110,
$163,900 House For Sale
308 Marion St.,
$89,900 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Indian Lake Elementary School||K-4||641||36||17.8||1.93 mi|
|Indian Lake High School||9-12||475||25||19||1.92 mi|
|Indian Lake Middle School||5-8||493||25||19.7||2.17 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Moderate Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: C-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Moderate Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.