Off Market

215 S Grand Ave,

Alliance, NE 69301
  • 640 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 640 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1981

Description

215 S Grand Ave is a single family home in Alliance, NE. This home was built in 1981 and includes one bathrooms and 640 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, electric heating system, and cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 215 S Grand Ave and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 S Grand Ave is located in a community that is home to 11,412 residents, which has decreased by -3.3% since 2000. 70.8% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.64%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (11.69%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 S Grand Ave has a median household income of $39,155 and spends about $36,678 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 S Grand Ave is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 S Grand Ave include Alliance High School, Alliance Middle School, and Emerson Elementary School.
  • How’s the job market? About 61.6% of the residents near 215 S Grand Ave have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 38.4% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 S Grand Ave is about 21.3 degrees in January and 74.4 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 24.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 47.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 S Grand Ave resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.

HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
1
Square Footage
640
Year Built
1981
Latitude
42.09
Longitude
-102.86
Cooling
YES
Heating
ELECTRIC

Local Info

Population
11,412
Median Family Income
$39,155
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.8%
Median Homeowner Age
34.0
Households with Children
70.8%
Unemployment Rate
4.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Alliance High School   9-12
Alliance Middle School 6-8
Emerson Elementary School   PK-2

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Low Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Email about this home today!
HomeFinder
Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a local specialist.