Off Market

215 N Wood St,

Valentine, NE 69201
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,217 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : N/A

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,217 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1910

Description

215 N Wood St is a single family home in Valentine, NE. This home was built in 1910 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,217 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and baseboard heating system. Frequently asked questions about 215 N Wood St and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 215 N Wood St is located in a community that is home to 4,225 residents, which has decreased by -3.1% since 2000. 68.9% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.21%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (11.29%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N Wood St has a median household income of $36,280 and spends about $35,032 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N Wood St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.2%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.2%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N Wood St include Valentine Elementary School, Valentine High School, and Valentine Middle School.
  • How’s the job market? About 59.1% of the residents near 215 N Wood St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 40.9% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 1.7%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N Wood St is about 16.9 degrees in January and 75.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 26.3 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 38.4 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N Wood St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,217
Year Built
1910
Latitude
42.87
Longitude
-100.55
Heating
BASEBOARD

Local Info

Population
4,225
Median Family Income
$36,280
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.4%
Median Homeowner Age
40.8
Households with Children
68.9%
Unemployment Rate
1.7%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Valentine Elementary School PK-5
Valentine High School 9-12
Valentine Middle School 6-8

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: B-
Tornado Risk Tornado Low Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week