215 N 6th St is a single family home in Newman Grove, NE. This home was built in 1912 and includes two bedrooms, one bathrooms, and 960 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $57,710.
Frequently asked questions about 215 N 6th St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 215 N 6th St is located in a community that is home to 1,306 residents, which has decreased by -3.4% since 2000. 67.4% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.67%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (9.02%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 215 N 6th St has a median household income of $33,803 and spends about $33,581 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 215 N 6th St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.1%, which is lower than the state average of 6%. Property crime risk is 2.3%, which is lower than the state average of 7.8%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 215 N 6th St include Newman Grove Elementary School, and Newman Grove High School.
- How’s the job market? About 72.0% of the residents near 215 N 6th St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 28.0% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.9%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 2.9%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 215 N 6th St is about 22.7 degrees in January and 73.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 17.7 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 29.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 215 N 6th St resides in an area with low flood risk, moderate tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.