26925 NE Stewart St is a single family home in Duvall, WA. This home was built in 1968 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,230 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, baseboard heating system, and cooling system. In 5/24/2019, this property sold for $405,000. Today, the estimated home value is around $454,500.
Frequently asked questions about 26925 NE Stewart St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 26925 NE Stewart St is located in a community that is home to 8,918 residents, which has increased by 21.4% since 2000. 77.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (18.57%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (18.42%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 26925 NE Stewart St has a median household income of $59,521 and spends about $48,423 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 26925 NE Stewart St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 5.6%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 5.1%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 26925 NE Stewart St include Cedarcrest High School, Cherry Valley Elementary School, and Choice. The average SAT score for this area is about 1019 (502 for Math and 517 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 55.3% of the residents near 26925 NE Stewart St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 44.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.4%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 26925 NE Stewart St is about 30.4 degrees in January and 67.1 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 28.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 14.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 26925 NE Stewart St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.