2691 Kinnikinnick Dr is a single family home in Leavenworth, WA. This home was built in 1980 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 720 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and forced air heating system. Today, the estimated home value is around $315,300.
Frequently asked questions about 2691 Kinnikinnick Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 2691 Kinnikinnick Dr is located in a community that is home to 6,184 residents, which has increased by 21% since 2000. 71.1% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.04%), while the second-largest age group is between 65 to 74 (12.58%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 2691 Kinnikinnick Dr has a median household income of $42,356 and spends about $38,610 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 2691 Kinnikinnick Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 6.7%, which is lower than the state average of 8.5%. Property crime risk is 7.8%, which is lower than the state average of 12.1%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 2691 Kinnikinnick Dr include Cascade High School, Cascade Home-Link, and Icicle River Middle School. The average SAT score for this area is about 1060 (520 for Math and 540 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1039.
- How’s the job market? About 57.4% of the residents near 2691 Kinnikinnick Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.7% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.4%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.8%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 2691 Kinnikinnick Dr is about 28.9 degrees in January and 69.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 14.5 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 45.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 2691 Kinnikinnick Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.