1020 Kaier St,
Lincoln Park, MI 48146
- 1,152 sqft
Est. Value* : $46,590
1020 Kaier St is a single family home in Lincoln Park, MI. This home was built in 1939 and includes one bathrooms and 1,152 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage. Today, the estimated home value is around $46,590. Frequently asked questions about 1020 Kaier St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1020 Kaier St is located in a community that is home to 41,720 residents, which has decreased by -2.3% since 2000. 70.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.85%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.51%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1020 Kaier St has a median household income of $43,929 and spends about $39,479 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1020 Kaier St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 11.2%, which is higher than the state average of 11%. Property crime risk is 15.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1020 Kaier St include Lafayette School, Lincoln Park High School, and Lincoln Park Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1124.
- How’s the job market? About 52.7% of the residents near 1020 Kaier St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.3% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 4.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 3.7%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1020 Kaier St is about 17.9 degrees in January and 67.7 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 30.2 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 31.4 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1020 Kaier St resides in an area with low flood risk, low tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1155 Fort Park Boulevard,
$149,900 House For Sale
1416 COLLEGE Avenue S,
$84,900 House For Sale
1566 PARIS Avenue,
$77,500 House For Sale
$89,900 House For Sale
1310 ETHEL Avenue,
$64,900 House For Sale
1607 MARION Avenue,
$109,900 House For Sale
1830 COUNCIL Avenue,
$69,900 House For Sale
1306 PINGREE Avenue,
$89,900 House For Sale
1110 White Ave.,
$100,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Lafayette School||PK-5||496||24.8||20||0.43 mi|
|Lincoln Park High School||9-12||1,318||66.9||19.7||1.41 mi|
|Lincoln Park Middle School||6-8||1,045||54.1||19.3||1.35 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: B|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||Low Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.