6027 Maywood Forest Dr,
Houston, TX 77088
- 3 Beds
- 1,701 sqft
Est. Value* : $157,900
- 3 Beds
6027 Maywood Forest Dr is a single family home in Houston, TX. This home was built in 1977 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,701 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, central heating system, and central cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $157,900. Frequently asked questions about 6027 Maywood Forest Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 6027 Maywood Forest Dr is located in a community that is home to 52,995 residents, which has increased by 16.5% since 2000. 75.3% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.08%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.35%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 6027 Maywood Forest Dr has a median household income of $49,128 and spends about $42,238 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 6027 Maywood Forest Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 14.1%, which is higher than the state average of 10%. Property crime risk is 11.5%, which is higher than the state average of 11%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 6027 Maywood Forest Dr include Klein Forest High School, Klein Intermediate, and Nitsch Elementary. The average SAT score for this area is about 923 (474 for Math and 449 for English), which is lower than the state average SAT score of 956.
- How’s the job market? About 58.3% of the residents near 6027 Maywood Forest Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.7% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.1%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.5%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 6027 Maywood Forest Dr is about 49.9 degrees in January and 82.9 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 48.9 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 0.3 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 6027 Maywood Forest Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and low earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
6626 Vera Jean Dr,
$170,000 House For Sale
2939 Star Peak Drive,
$175,000 House For Sale
7211 Fairway Court,
$154,900 House For Sale
6023 Fallmont Drive,
$189,900 House For Sale
10123 Country Knoll Dr,
$178,500 House For Sale
3415 Elmcrest Drive,
$300,000 House For Sale
7103 Trail Valley Way,
$121,000 House For Sale
6023 Greenmont Dr,
$332,900 House For Sale
1003 Crestbrook Drive,
$205,000 House For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Klein Forest High School||9-12||3,566||264||13.5||5.36 mi|
|Klein Intermediate||6-8||1,087||95.7||11.3||0.87 mi|
|Nitsch Elementary||K-5||754||67.1||11.2||1.05 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||Low Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: A-|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.