58 Kipling Dr is a single family home in Jackson, TN. This home was built in 1973 and includes two bathrooms and 1,379 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $65,310.
Frequently asked questions about 58 Kipling Dr and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 58 Kipling Dr is located in a community that is home to 39,190 residents, which has increased by 19.6% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.28%), while the second-largest age group is between 25 to 34 (13.26%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 58 Kipling Dr has a median household income of $57,506 and spends about $46,998 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 58 Kipling Dr is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 20.3%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 14.4%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 58 Kipling Dr include Andrew Jackson Elementary School, North Parkway Middle School, and North Side High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 60% of the residents near 58 Kipling Dr have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 39% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 2.8%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 58 Kipling Dr is about 35 degrees in January and 78 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 55 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 58 Kipling Dr resides in an area with moderate flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.