Off Market

5511 Bonham Ave NW,

Canal Fulton, OH 44614
  • 4 Beds
  • 1,792 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $159,000

  • 4 Beds
  • 1,792 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
1977

Description

5511 Bonham Ave NW is a single family home in Canal Fulton, OH. This home was built in 1977 and includes four bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,792 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, heating system, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $159,000. Frequently asked questions about 5511 Bonham Ave NW and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 5511 Bonham Ave NW is located in a community that is home to 11,044 residents, which has increased by 1.1% since 2000. 80.2% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (16.05%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.93%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 5511 Bonham Ave NW has a median household income of $54,069 and spends about $45,334 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 5511 Bonham Ave NW is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 2.4%, which is lower than the state average of 8.2%. Property crime risk is 4.5%, which is lower than the state average of 9.1%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 5511 Bonham Ave NW include Northwest High School, Northwest Middle School, and Northwest Primary School. The state average SAT score is 1070.
  • How’s the job market? About 52.4% of the residents near 5511 Bonham Ave NW have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 47.6% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 3.5%, which is lower than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 5511 Bonham Ave NW is about 22.9 degrees in January and 71.5 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 36.8 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 43.8 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 5511 Bonham Ave NW resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and moderate earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Beds
4
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,792
Year Built
1977
Latitude
40.86
Longitude
-81.56
Cooling
YES

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2017 $2,158 $0 $0 $40,640
2016 $2,168 $0 $0 $40,640
2015 $2,174 $0 $0 $40,640
2014 $2,034 $0 $0 $35,110
2013 $2,007 $0 $0 $35,110

Local Info

Population
11,044
Median Family Income
$54,069
Graduate Degree Percentile
4.2%
Median Homeowner Age
35.9
Households with Children
80.2%
Unemployment Rate
3.5%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Northwest High School 9-12
Northwest Middle School 6-8
Northwest Primary School   K-2

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake Moderate Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: C+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week