Off Market

1109 Cherbourg Dr,

Maryville, TN 37801
  • 1,704 sqft
Estimated Value*

Est. Value* : $219,000

  • 1,704 sqft
Get Financing
Property Type
Single Family Home
Year Built
2010

Description

1109 Cherbourg Dr is a single family home in Maryville, TN. This home was built in 2010 and includes two bathrooms and 1,704 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and cooling system. Today, the estimated home value is around $219,000. Frequently asked questions about 1109 Cherbourg Dr and the surrounding community.

  • How is the neighborhood? 1109 Cherbourg Dr is located in a community that is home to 16,744 residents, which has increased by 10.9% since 2000. 74.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (14.77%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (14.09%).
  • What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1109 Cherbourg Dr has a median household income of $39,191 and spends about $36,694 annually.
  • What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1109 Cherbourg Dr is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 1.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 1.5%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
  • How are the schools? The schools closest to 1109 Cherbourg Dr include Foothills Elementary, and Maryville High School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
  • How’s the job market? About 58.5% of the residents near 1109 Cherbourg Dr have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 41.5% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 6.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
  • What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1109 Cherbourg Dr is about 36.6 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 50.0 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 11.6 inches per year.
  • Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1109 Cherbourg Dr resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.

Interested in the area?

Samantha Wilson
OpCity

Call anytime 8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week


Property Details

Property Info

Property Type
Single Family Home
Total Baths
2
Square Footage
1,704
Year Built
2010
Latitude
35.74
Longitude
-84.02
Cooling
YES
Heating
NONE

Tax History

YearTaxesLandImprovementsAssessment
2018 $2,053 $0 $0 $43,325
2017 $2,010 $0 $0 $43,325
2016 $2,010 $0 $0 $43,325
2015 $2,010 $0 $0 $43,325

Local Info

Population
16,744
Median Family Income
$39,191
Graduate Degree Percentile
3.3%
Median Homeowner Age
36.9
Households with Children
74.5%
Unemployment Rate
6.0%

Assigned Schools

SchoolSchoolDigger RatingGradesEnrollmentFull-time TeachersStudent / Teacher RatioDistance
Foothills Elementary   PK-9
Maryville Junior High School   8-9
Maryville High School 10-12

Natural Disaster Risk

Risk Type Natural Disaster Level of Risk Description
Earthquake Risk Earthquake High Risk Earthquake Risk Grade: D+
Tornado Risk Tornado High Risk Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99
Flood Risk Flood Low Risk This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.

* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.

Interested in buying in the area?
Call or email about this home today!

Interested in the area?

Get immediate information from a knowledgeable buyer's agent.

Samantha Wilson

OpCity

(844) 240-0967

Call anytime
8am - 10pm, 7 days a week