1108 S Roane St,
Harriman, TN 37748
- 1,352 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 1,352 sqft
1108 S Roane St is a single family home in Harriman, TN. This home was built in 1935 and includes one bathrooms and 1,352 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, and radiant heating system. Frequently asked questions about 1108 S Roane St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 S Roane St is located in a community that is home to 16,571 residents, which has increased by 3.5% since 2000. 74.6% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 45 to 54 (15.07%), while the second-largest age group is between 35 to 44 (13.05%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 S Roane St has a median household income of $35,315 and spends about $34,371 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 S Roane St is relatively safe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 3.3%, which is lower than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 3.2%, which is lower than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The schools closest to 1108 S Roane St include Bowers Elementary, and Cherokee Middle School. The state average SAT score is 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 62.9% of the residents near 1108 S Roane St have blue-collar jobs, while the remaining 37.1% have white-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 9.5%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 S Roane St is about 33.7 degrees in January and 76.8 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 13.7 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 S Roane St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
257 Woody Ave,
$69,900 For Sale
307 Russell Ave,
$150,000 For Sale
102 Omega St,
$189,900 For Sale
1125 Ruritan Rd,
$295,000 For Sale
211 Riggs Chapel Rd,
$289,900 For Sale
104 Heidle Rd,
$559,000 For Sale
541 Riggs Chapel Rd,
$350,000 For Sale
200 N Roane St,
$950,000 For Sale
573 Margrave Drive,
$459,000 For Sale
|School||SchoolDigger Rating||Grades||Enrollment||Full-time Teachers||Student / Teacher Ratio||Distance|
|Bowers Elementary||PK-5||639||39.3||16.2||0.54 mi|
|Dyllis Springs Elementary||PK-5||427||27.4||15.5||14.02 mi|
|Cherokee Middle School||6-8||530||33||16||5.34 mi|
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.