1108 Semmes St,
Memphis, TN 38111
- 3 Beds
- 1,596 sqft
Est. Value* : N/A
- 3 Beds
- 1,596 sqft
1108 Semmes St is a single family home in Memphis, TN. This home was built in 1946 and includes three bedrooms, two bathrooms, and 1,596 square feet of living space. Additional features include a parking garage, fireplace, forced air heating system, and central cooling system. Frequently asked questions about 1108 Semmes St and the surrounding community.
- How is the neighborhood? 1108 Semmes St is located in a community that is home to 42,333 residents, which has decreased by -2.9% since 2000. 61.5% of the residents are families with children. The largest age group is between 25 to 34 (16.16%), while the second-largest age group is between 45 to 54 (12.36%).
- What is the cost of living? The average family living near 1108 Semmes St has a median household income of $48,587 and spends about $40,889 annually.
- What is the crime rate? The neighborhood surrounding 1108 Semmes St is relatively unsafe since the personal crime risk (including both violent and non-violent crimes) is 38.6%, which is higher than the state average of 13.7%. Property crime risk is 36%, which is higher than the state average of 11.7%.
- How are the schools? The average SAT score for this area is about 1189 (589 for Math and 600 for English), which is higher than the state average SAT score of 1162.
- How’s the job market? About 57.6% of the residents near 1108 Semmes St have white-collar jobs, while the remaining 42.4% have blue-collar jobs. The unemployment rate is about 5.0%, which is higher than the state unemployment rate of 4.4%.
- What is the weather like year-round? The average temperature for 1108 Semmes St is about 34.3 degrees in January and 77.6 degrees in July. The average rainfall is around 51.1 inches per year. The average snowfall is around 4.6 inches per year.
- Is there a risk of a natural disaster? 1108 Semmes St resides in an area with low flood risk, high tornado risk, and high earthquake risk.
Nearby Homes For Sale
1303 S GREER,
$49,000 For Sale
$65,000 For Sale
522 S PRESCOTT,
$375,000 For Sale
$1,250,000 For Sale
$220,000 For Sale
3643 HIGHLAND PARK,
$425,000 For Sale
$150,000 For Sale
$269,900 For Sale
$495,000 For Sale
Natural Disaster Risk
|Risk Type||Natural Disaster||Level of Risk||Description|
|Earthquake Risk||Earthquake||High Risk||Earthquake Risk Grade: D+|
|Tornado Risk||Tornado||High Risk||Tornado Risk DPI: 9.99|
|Flood Risk||Flood||Low Risk||This property is located in a minimal flood risk area, falling outside of the 1% and 0.2% annual chance of flooding. A flood event is still possible due to severe rainfall and inadequate local drainage. Flood insurance is recommended but not required by federal regulation.|
* The Estimated Value of Off Market homes that is used on the HomeFinder website is provided by a 3rd party vendor, ATTOM Data Solutions (www.attomdata.com) according to ATTOM's estimated market value for a home, computed using their proprietary formula. It is a starting point in determining a home’s value and is not an official appraisal. Estimated Value is intended to help you determine an independent and unbiased assessment of what your home might be worth in today’s market. Comparing your home to recently sold properties can also help you understand what your home is worth. Additionally, your real estate agent or appraiser will physically inspect the home and take into account special features, location and market conditions.